Thursday, April 4, 2013

Airport Travels

The time has come!! I can't believe it!! My baby brother is becoming a Bar Mitzvah this weekend. It seemed that this time was soo far away, and now it's only a few days away. As I sit here in the airport, waiting to board my flight, I think about the past two months I have spent here and realize how lucky I am. So lucky to be given this opportunity to spend a solid amount of time in Israel, enough time to learn more about my religion and myself as a person. I am excited beyond words to be able to fly home for this oh so very special occasion and to be able to see friends and family, who I wasn't able to see before I left. I also am super excited to come back to Israel and spend another amazing two months. Stayed tuned for updates about being back in USA.

P.S. As I am writing this, I am watching a few orthodox men gather as many men or boys as they can (at least 10) so that they can daven. This I have never seem before, but because of my updated Jewish knowledge, I knew exactly what they were doing. I feel very proud of myself!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment