Sunday, January 27, 2013

Last Day Home

So, it's my last few hours at home before I take off for the airport and begin this crazy adventure.  I am such a big ball of emotions, I don't know how I am supposed to feel.  I am going to miss waking up in my bed, seeing my family and friends everyday, and just being in town, but I know that it will all be here for me when I come home. And while I am, of course, upset about leaving all this familiar stuff behind, I am beyond excited for everything that lies ahead: falafel, labello, warmer weather, and of course, new friends, foods, places, and experiences! Follow my crazy adventures (and feel free to live vicariously through me) via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and (duh!) my blog. See you all again soon enough!

Facebook - Emma Schildkraut
Twitter - @EmmaSchildkraut
Instagram - EmmaSchildkraut

(apologies for the difficult usernames...)

No comments:

Post a Comment